- Established 2022
- Operator Galaxy Group Ltd.
- License Government of Curaçao, license #365/ JAZ
- Support 24/7
- Bonus 100% 1st Deposit up to $100
- Bonus Code FD100
- Rollover x 8
- Licensed Sportsbook
- Decent Promotions and welcome Bonuses
- Crypto Currencies include: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DOGE, USDT, NEO, BNB, ADA, REP
- Esports markets
- Some Country Restrictions
- Not enough Horse Racing events.
Apolobet Review — Unravelling the Bonus, Features, Good Or Bad?
Finding a reliable, trustworthy online sportsbook and casino is daunting in today's landscape, where unscrupulous establishments run rampant. Researching every one you come across just isn't plausible, so allow us to help you out with this in-depth Apolobet review.
As a new sportsbook/casino, it's yet to stand the test of time, but our experience has been glorious.
As you'll soon see, we're diving into everything from the sign-up offers to the payment methods to the user experience to the pros and cons of the sports markets and beyond in the following sections.
Established this year (2023) by Galaxy Group Ltd., Apolobet is perhaps the most exciting addition the online gambling world has seen for a while. The premium site is a must-look for sports betting fans and casino lovers worldwide (FYI: a few countries cannot access the fun).
With a user-friendly, sleek interface, the new-to-the-scene gambling site boasts a wide range of sports markets and a rich selection of casino games, including table, crash, and live.
Supporting a range of languages (English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese), the site responsively switches from desktop to mobile browsers, perfect for players on-the-go or sat at home!
The welcome bonus for the sportsbook and casino isn't the most generous we've discovered, but they sit nicely in the “upper average” echelon. We indeed weren't disappointed.
Sports Welcome Bonus
Apolobet's sportsbook welcome bonus is available to new account holders who make their first deposit.
- To activate it, you must apply the bonus code “FD100.”
- You don't have to meet any difficult requirements to access it.
- Instead, simply deposit at least €10 (or equivalent).
- The site will match 100% of your deposit amount up to €100 or equivalent in a different currency.
If you're using Fiat currencies, it's as simple as that.
- However, crypto accounts must contact the live chat or email the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to activate the welcome bonus.
- In this case, request to unlock the bonus associated with the code “BETCRYPTO,” as it gives you 100% up to €200.
It's also worth noting that you'll only have 30 days to use your bonus!
So use it quickly to avoid disappointment; the site makes it very clear that they take no responsibility for missed bonuses.
Casino Welcome Bonus
Like the above, the casino welcome bonus is available to new account holders making their first deposit.
- Just remember to use the bonus code “FD500” to activate it.
- Although, you'll need to contact the support staff if you've deposited with cryptocurrency.
- The welcome offer gives you a bonus equivalent to 100% of your deposited amount, up to a maximum of €500 or the equivalent in a different currency.
As for the minimum deposit, it's the same as the sports bonus (€10 or equivalent).
You only have 15 days to use the offer, so act vast to take advantage of its full breadth. Although, you'll need to bet 25 times the value of your bonus on slots to withdraw your winnings.
Alternatively, you can us the code “SPINCRYPTO,” to get a 100% bonus up to €1000's worth of your initial crypto deposit.
Other Bonuses and Promotions
|Bonus Name||Description||Bonus Code|
|Happy Friday||Deposit at least €25 (or equivalent) on a Friday to get 100% up to €100.||HAPPY100|
|Glorious Weekends||Double your reload deposit up to €500 (or equivalent) twice each weekend.||WEEK500|
|CrazyBoost at Wednesdays||Reload every Wednesday to earn 100% up to €1,000 (or equivalent).||CRAZYBOOST|
Aside from the bonuses and promotions (which are key features in themselves), we've pinpointed three areas where we think Apolobet is doing great — highlighting responsible gambling, providing live dealers, and offering excellent eSports betting facilities.
Let's take a look at them in more detail.
#1 Highlights Responsible Gambling
One of the most important features is the various tools that allow you to control your gambling habits. The platform does a decent job of highlighting the cruciality of responsible gambling.
Our favorites? Reality checks and self-exclusion.
Reality checks pop up to remind you how long you've been playing. Self-exclusion, on the other hand, enables you to restrict your account access temporarily or permanently.
#2 Live Dealers
Playing live casino games is a highly immersive experience, and that's exactly what Apolobet offers in their Live Casino section. These games have real people dealing the cards.
Although it has landed a spot on our “Key Features” list, it's worth keeping in mind that this section is quite underdeveloped at the moment. However, we expect that to change as time moves forward and Apolobet establishes itself in the industry.
#3 Fantastic eSports Betting
There's a huge array of eSports games to bet on at Apolobet, including Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Overwatch, League of Legends, and Dota 2. You're almost guaranteed to find something that piques your interest.
As for the odds, they're generally competitive — a must for bettors, as they're responsible for overall winnings.
You'll also find live eSports betting experiences to indulge in, which let you place bets as the game unfolds. There's nothing quite like the excitement.
How to Get Started with Apolobet
Perhaps one of the best things about Apolobet is the super simple sign-up process.
You won't have to worry about enduring long-winded forms. Instead, you'll be up and running in just five straightforward steps:
- Click REGISTER in the top right corner.
- Enter your email address, username, and password.
- Choose your currency and country.
- Select REGISTER at the end of the form.
That's all there is to it! Once you're logged in, you can make your first deposit and claim the welcome bonus offers we discussed earlier.
Despite Apolobet stating it has a mobile application on its website, it doesn't seem to be available on iOS or Android stores at the time of writing (July 2023). While this is somewhat disappointing, all hope is not lost — the browser version is responsive.
Whether you're on a desktop or mobile device, the platform will work to fit your screen, ensuring you still get access to the important information.
Apolobet's sportsbook is extensive, covering a fantastic range of sports and events across the globe. We're certain you'll find a market you're interested in from the far-reaching list below:
- Ice hockey
- Fight sports
- Aussie rules
- Rugby league and union
- Table tennis
- Horse Racing
With both pre-match and live betting options, you can choose to wait until the action starts or go in early with your predictions. Plus, the brilliantly designed user interface makes navigating the betting pages effortless.
Additionally, the bookie provides insights and stats to help you make informed betting decisions, and competitive odds to give you the best value for money.
Like the sportsbook, the casino is thoughtfully laid out in an attractive color scheme.
And despite the sheer number of games available, it doesn't appear cluttered or overly distracting. As online casinos go, it's very clean and organized.
Apolobet casino offers a myriad of games to choose from, specifically:
- Slots — With 1,220 available, you can pick from fruit machines, classic slot series, and story-themed slots. Our (current) favorites are Shining Hot 40, Twin Spin, Potion Spells, Iceland Standalone, and Dead or Alive.
- Table games — If you have a bit of skill in playing card games, you'll want to check out the table games section. It's listed separately and features poker, roulette, blackjack, and baccarat. Try Crystal Roulette, Casino Hold'em Poker, or Trey Poker to get started.
- Crash — In crash games, the multiplier keeps rising before it crashes. If you stop and withdraw from the round before it crashes, you are one step closer to the prize pot. We like Spaceman, Troll Dice, Plinko X, and Balloon.
- Lottery — This works just like the real lottery! Buy a ticket and hope you win. Unlike the real lottery, it's more of an instant-win affair. Choose from games like Football Scratch, Old West, Keno Rush, Hot Safari, and Lucky Clover. Or stick with the aptly named Lottery Ticket.
- Craps — Craps is all about rolling the dice. There are three of these games to play on Apolobet. It may not seem like much selection, but it's definitely enough to dip your toes in the genre. Pick from Roll to Luck, SicBo, and Sic Bho Macau Rocket Dice.
- Jackpots — The jackpot lobby resides at the top of the casino page and shows the amount that's up for grabs in each one (a nice, motivating touch). Progressive jackpots provide massive wins as they're broadcasted to other casinos with thousands of players. Yes, your chances of winning are slim, but many like to play just in case. You can choose from games like Mercy of the Gods, Jackpot Express, and Divine Fortune.
It seems Apolobet has learned from the mistakes of its predecessors and constructed a deposit and withdrawal system that leaves very little to complain about.
Aligning with the sleekness of its interface, the site allows both cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies for a truly inclusive service. You can deposit and withdraw funds in the methods outlined in this table:
It boasts speedy withdrawal times, ensuring you only have to wait 24 hours to take your winnings (unless otherwise stated in a promotion or bonus).
Plus, it has a high maximum monthly cashout limit of €100,000 or equivalent per month, with minimum withdrawals and deposits lower than the industry standard.
Its modern structure, near-soothing color scheme, and uncluttered layout makes using the Apolobet platform a dream. Whether you're a new or an experienced bettor, you'll easily find your way around. And with loads of casino games to choose from, you're unlikely to get bored any time soon!
There are two customer support options — an email (email@example.com) and a live chat on the site (the blue message icon at the bottom of the screen).
It seems okay on the surface, but diving a little deeper shows one glaring issue: the live chat function isn't available 24/7.
Clicking on the icon when the agents aren't available brings up a message saying, “Please leave us a message and we'll get back to you.” Not great when you're dealing with deposit or withdrawal issues!
Pros and Cons
Consider this your “quick guide” to the good and not-so-good things about this gambling site. It's all laid out in the table below:
Apolobet Review: The Final Verdict
Despite the lack of horse racing offerings, the absence of a loyalty program, and customer support who aren't available 24/7, we think the pros outweigh the cons with Apolobet.
We wouldn't be surprised if it's running with the top dogs in a few years!