The Tampa Bay Buccaneers shocked the L.A. Rams in Week 4. The Rams hope to get back on the winning track up in Seattle when they take on the Seahawks on Thursday. Can the Rams win in one of the most difficult venues in the NFL? Will the Seahawks protect their home turf? Check out the NFL odds, analysis, and a free pick for Rams vs Seahawks!
Rams vs Seahawks NFL Week 5 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- When: Thursday, Oct. 3 at 8:20pm ET
- Where: CenturyLink Field, Seattle, WA
- TV: FOX/NFL
- Radio: Rams / Seahawks
- Live Stream: Fox Sports Go
- ATS Odds: Seahawks -2
- Over/Under Total Odds: 49
- Showers: 15°C/59°F
- Humidity: 72%
- Precipitation: 40%
- Wind: 10 mph S
- Cloud Cover: 70%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why L.A. Rams are a good bet +2?
The line opened at +2.5 and has fallen a half a point. Why? LAR versus Seattle has become on of the better rivalries in the league while most football fans understand that the game versus Tampa simply got out of hand.
Jared Goff threw the ball 68 times. Not only that, he tossed 3 interceptions. That won’t happen versus a Seattle team more inclined to rush the football than to throw the football. If the Rams just play their game, they should be right there to win this in the fourth quarter.
- Total Yards: 397.8
- Passing Yards: 298
- Rushing Yards: 99.8
- Points Scored: 29.2
- Total Yards: 330.2
- Passing Yards: 238.5
- Rushing Yards: 91.8
- Points Allowed: 26
Why Seattle Seahawks are a good bet -2?
For the first time this season, the Seattle Seahawks put together a complete game. The now 3-1 Seahawks entered Arizona after a tough home loss to the New Orleans Saints. Seattle had every right to get down on themselves after the blown opportunity against the Drew Brees-less Saints.
Instead of doing that, Seattle managed to dominate the Arizona Cardinals 27-10. It was the type of workmanlike, defense-minded win, that puts a smile on Pete Carrol’s face. Now back at home, the Hawks are ready to take on their biggest rivals in the NFC West.
- Total Yards: 377.8
- Passing Yards: 266.2
- Rushing Yards: 111.5
- Points Scored: 25.8
- Total Yards: 319
- Passing Yards: 239.5
- Rushing Yards: 79.5
- Points Allowed: 22.2
NFL Week 5 Betting Trends for Rams vs Seahawks
- Rams are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games
- Rams are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings
- Under is 5-1 in Rams last 6 road games
- Seahawks 7-0-2 ATS in their last 9 Thursday games
- Seahawks are 8-3-1 ATS in their last 12 vs. the NFC
- Over is 8-2 in Seahawks last 10 versus the NFC
Rams vs Seahawks Final NFL Betting Analysis
The head-to-head trends say the Rams are done for in this game. Seattle is 9-3 ATS in the last 12 meetings at home against the Rams. They’re also 11-5-1 ATS in their last 17 games overall.
The problem for Los Angels could be two-fold here. First, the Seahawks only allow 79.5 rushing yards per game. They force opponents to put the ball into the air. Second, no way Goff can be feeling good after tossing the pigskin 68 times and throwing 3 picks this past Sunday.
A quick turnaround to one of the most raucous stadiums in the league should leave the Rams somewhat down on Thursday night. The good news is that L.A. finally got their offense going in the 40-55 loss to Tampa. The bad news is that they face their biggest rivals 4 days later on the road after that crazy contest. All things considered, the Seahawks have no business not winning and covering on Oct. 3.
NFL Free Pick: Seattle Seahawks -2
More NFL Week 5 Betting News
- Colts vs Chiefs 2019 NFL Week 5 Odds & Pick for Sunday Night
- Packers vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 5 Betting Lines & Preview
- Broncos vs Chargers 2019 NFL Week 5 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Falcons vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 5 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Vikings vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 5 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Bears vs Raiders 2019 NFL Week 5 Lines, Game Prediction & Analysis
- Buccaneers vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 5 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Bills vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 5 Spread, Game Preview & Prediction
- Ravens vs Steelers 2019 NFL Week 5 Lines, Game Preview & Analysis
- Cardinals vs Bengals 2019 NFL Week 5 Odds, Prediction & Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 5 Parlay Betting Picks
- 2019 NFL Week 5 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Jets vs Eagles 2019 NFL Week 5 Spread, Game Info & Betting Prediction
- Patriots vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 5 Lines, Game Preview and Expert Pick